Sunday Stealing: Stealing's Last Meme with Bud
42. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?: No car
43. BEST DATE YOU'VE EVER BEEN ON? (IF MARRIED, before your present spouse) Curled up, watching a ridiculously bad movie and heckling it as though we were on MST, eating pizza, drinking beer. I felt so completely comfortable and happy.
44. WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I stopped myself. I was afraid if I started crying I wouldn't stop.
45. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? WHAT WAS THE JOB? 9 to 4. That's 9:00 AM to 4:00 AM the next morning. I'm in advertising. It happens when we're pitching new business.
46. FAVORITE MOVIE? The Way We Were. By the way, I see the diva herself later this month at the United Center.
48. WHAT WAS YOUR LAST FIGHT ABOUT? How cheap and awful my older sister is. Let's not discuss it.
49. WHAT STUFF DO YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT? Keys, purse, iPod.
50. FAVORITE ITEM OF TECHNOLOGY? I guess it would be this here laptop. Or maybe my microwave.
51. FAVORITE WEB SITE? I spend an awful lot of time on Amazon.
52. DO YOU SMOKE? No.
53. IN YOUR EXPERIENCE, HAVE LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORKED? Well, we didn't make it as a couple, but I'm not at all sure it's because we were based in separate cities. We wanted different things from the relationship.
54. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? Not really.
55. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON WHO CALLED YOU? Someone from Obama 2012.
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED? A question from my niece
58. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?: This one. I love autumn.
59. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER? No 90º+ days!
60. DO YOU THINK WTIT IS COOL OR OVERRATED? Bud is the wind beneath my wings.
61. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? I'd like to see Looper.
62. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE? As Wilber eulogized Charlotte in Charlotte's Web -- "a true friend and a good writer."
63. WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST REGRET? Wasting too much time on the wrong man.
64. ARE YOU SMILING? WHY? Yes. Because my cat Joey almost always makes me smile. He's such a loving big old tub of guts.
65. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD IT BE? I have a hankering to return to Boston. (I know, I know. If I can go anywhere in the world, I should choose somewhere more exotic.)
66. DO YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? No
67. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE IN PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW? My best friend.
68. LAST THING YOU WATCHED ON YOUTUBE? An episode of The Ghost and Mrs. Muir, a show I loved as a little girl