Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 2
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? Hate: the sound of cardboard against cardboard (think: assembling moving boxes); Love: a cat's pur.
28) What's your biggest "what if"? What if I'd told him I loved him when I had the chance.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? Ghosts -- not in the Caspar sense. Aliens -- yes, because my grandpa was an alien when he immigrated from Germany.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. Right: my cat Charlotte. Left: the remote control (I'm watching Jurassic Park -- the poor goat is about to meet a very sad fate).
31) Smell the air. What do you smell? Nothing in particular.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to? A porta-potty at Taste of Chicago. Take my advice: Avoid sharing facilities with more than 3 million sweaty and beer-sodden neighbors.
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast? East coast. Especially Boston.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? The Cute One.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? To enjoy the ride.
36) Define: Art. The diminutive of Arthur.
37) Do you believe in luck? Yep.
38) Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat's ass? I'll go with the rodent's tush.
39) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who? I won't watch the game. I work for an advertising agency. You have no idea how freaking sick I am of everything Super Bowl related by the time the game finally airs.
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? I don't drive anymore. But back in the olden days when I did, I scraped up against a street lamp while parking. (I was an awful parker.)
41) What was the last book you read? The Beatles by Bob Spitz
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? No.
43) Do you have any nicknames? Yes.
44) What was the last movie you saw? The Iron Lady.
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had? When I was a little girl I broke my clavicle. I have only the faintest memory of it.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? No.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now? Same old, same old: The Cute One and The Cubs. (Pitchers and catchers report to spring training in less than two weeks!)
48) What's your sexual orientation? Hetero
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? Oh, yes! I believe one of the more recent ones is that I may not be hetero after all.
50) Do you believe in magic? Of a sort