SATURDAY 9: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
1. As you can see, when Sam Winters was a little girl, she loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. If you could ask Santa for anything at all, right now, what would it be? A coupon for free handyman service, and then the time to get the work scheduled and done. There are so many things I'd like to have done around here!
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
|The day Roy Hobbs and I met|
3. Are you traveling this Christmas? If so, are you going by car, plane or train? I'm flying 1550 miles to Key West. I'm very excited that I got nonstop flights to and fro! I hate flying, and not having to change planes is a blessing.
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year? Yes. I ordered two sweaters from ThredUp. I like buying from there because it's good value and good for the environment.
5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie or TV special? Have you seen it yet this year? It's Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol. I found it on Peacock and watched it over and over as I wrote my holiday cards. (I do dearly love having a gazillion channels.)
6. Which do you prefer: candy canes or gingerbread? Gingerbread.
7. Close your eyes and tell us the first carol that comes to mind. "Silent Night." I miss Christmas Eve service at my own church, where we close with "Silent Night" by candlelight.
8. What's your favorite winter beverage? Bigelow Salted Caramel Tea. My aunt sends it to me every year for my November birthday and it carries me through the cold weather months.
9. What do you remember most about the 2020 holiday season? I was recovering from covid last year and celebrated with my nephew, my niece, and her husband over Zoom. Thank God for the vaccine and the booster! Hopefully with Pfizer, masks and hand sanitizer, that nightmare is behind me for good.