Saturday 9: Haunted (2013)
Unfamiliar with this week's featured song? Hear it here.
1) In this song, Beyonce sings that she's sure if a man is haunting her thoughts, she must be haunting his. Who is on your mind this morning? My niece. She had her gallbladder removed last week and is recovering at her in laws' house. Her 30th birthday is next week, and I really want her to be feeling well enough to truly enjoy it.
2) The lyrics mention her "wicked tongue." Have you said anything recently that you wish you could take back? Not recently. But I can be an ass at times. I have been known to blurt first and regret later.
4) Beyonce told an interviewer that, while on the road, she loves to eat Popeye's fried chicken and the fast-food chain offered her free food for life. She admits she's been too embarrassed to take them up on it. If you could get free food for life from any restaurant, which restaurant would you choose? I just discovered a little French sandwich shop. I'd like to have free lunch for life there.
5) Candy corn is a trick-or-treat staple. Do you like it? Nope.
6) In 2019, the most popular pet costume was a pumpkin outfit designed for dogs. Have you ever dressed your pet in a costume? Nope.
7) According to the Guinness Book of Records, the award for highest number of jack-o-lanterns in one place went to Keene, NH, where in 2013 there were 30,581. How many carved pumpkins will be at your home on Halloween? None.
9) Some Elvis fans believe they have seen his ghost hovering in the trees over Graceland. Have you ever seen a ghost? Nope.