2. If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be? I can take shorthand.
3. When it might hurt their feelings, how do you feel about telling your friends the truth? If it's important, I tell them. If it's not, and it means not hurting them, I'll try to avoid the topic altogether.
4. Peanut or plain? Peanut, please.
5. Is there someone you would like to take your place in life for one day? Who and why? I would have said my mother, since she really didn't understand my life at all. But she's gone now, so I don't have an answer to this.
6. Who was your favorite teacher and why? Mr. Dombrowski. American history. Because he was so passionate.
7. What do you think is the ugliest thing or event on Earth?
|You're now the President of ALL Americans, even Chicagoans!|
9. I wish I could see ________ because _________. I wish I could see into the future because then I'd know what to worry about, and what to let slide.
10. Tell us your favorite children's story. As a baby bull, Ferdinand does not like to butt heads with the others in the
All of a sudden, a bee stings him on the nose. Ferdinand hurts so he runs around, snorting and kicking. The matadors think he is the fiercest bull ever and take him away for a bull fight.
11. Explain how to play your favorite game. Canasta is rather complicated, with wild cards and melds and such. Plus I just used up a lot of words telling you about Ferdinand. So here's a link.
12. What do you keep in the trunk of your car? No car
13. Tell us about your favorite way to get lost in a simple activity — running, chopping vegetables, folding laundry, whatever. What’s it like when you’re in "the zone?" I think of myself as a jet, as the wheels go up and I take flight.
14. What’s your dream tourist destination — either a place you’ve been and loved, or a place you’d love to visit? What about it speaks to you? I've been daydreaming a lot about Colonial Williamsburg. It's a good vacation spot for me because I can get my geek on, immersing myself American history, and pamper myself in the spa.
15. What parts of nature do you like best? When I'm in a forest preserve or on a garden path, I like looking up at the sky and seeing the blue through the leaves of green.
16. What kind of program do you enjoy most on TV — detective shows, comedies, game shows — and why? I like watching movies. I'm a TCM girl.
17. Do you know any professional athletes? Met? Yes. Know? No.
18. What will the next must-have technological innovation be? Jetpacks? Hoverboards? Wind-powered calculators? I'm sure it will be some new iteration of a phone.
19. Have you ever been the victim of a crime? Yes.
20. What if you woke up tomorrow with the ability to understand animals. What do you think you’d hear from them? I'd want to hear from my cat, Reynaldo. I want him to tell me what I do that frustrates him so.
21.What is something that makes you melancholy? Thinking of relatives no longer with me. My grandma, my uncle and my mom. Though I know they are with me in spirit.