THAT'S MY ANSWER
1. Do you ever feel completely rested and unrushed? Sunday morning usually finds me that way. I worry that when my congregation starts meeting in the church instead of on YouTube, I won't feel as unrushed.
2. If you had to wear all white for the entire day, how long before you spilled something on it? 90 seconds. The other day I somehow smeared makeup on my bra before I even got dressed.
3. What would you include inside of your emergency kit? Immodium, my migraine meds (naproxen), band-aids, kleenex, cough drops, alcohol, antibiotic ointment and hydrocortisone cream.
4. What’s more fun than a barrel full of monkeys? Two barrels full of monkeys.
5. Is it hard for you to let go of certain things, even if you have too many of them? Yes. Very hard.
When was the last time you were ready to throw in the proverbial towel?
Did you end up letting go, or decided to fight on anyway? I'm close to throwing in the towel with the condo board. It's really fucked up. I'm trying my best to stick with it because I think I can make a difference. But I wonder if it's worth the effort.
8. What is your favorite black and white movie? Laura (1944).
9. If you could describe your mood in a color today, what color would it be? Cream. Off white.
10. If you could wish for anything and it would come true, you wish for? I would like a lot of money. Like $750,000. I could retire, and then I could help John, Henry and my oldest friend in ways that would lighten their loads.
11. What are some of the wacky things that you like to do? Depends on how you define "wacky."
12. If you could have any author –living or dead – write your biography, who would you choose? Carrie Fisher.
13. If you could be a “fly on the wall” anywhere and at any time in history, where and when would you choose? The White House, January 6, 2021. Then I'd know, once and for all, if the President of the United States was part of a plot to overthrow the nation he placed his hand on the Bible and swore to lead.
14.What is the last thing you made from scratch? Cookies.
15. When we are able to travel again, where would you love to go? So many places! I have plans to go back to Key West for Christmas.