1) What would you say is your best quality? I'm there for my friends.
2) In this song, Ricky sings that he's "allergic to tragedy." Do you suffer from any allergies? The drugs morphine and erythromycin, and bee sting. It's because of the last one that I have to carry an Epipen.
4) The lyrics to this week's song encourage us, "Don't wait until mañana." Are you a procrastinator? Very much so.
5) Ricky Martin is a judge on The Voice ... Mexico, aired on Mexican television. When you watch competition shows like The Voice, Dancing with the Stars or American Idol, do you usually agree with the judges? Or do you think you could do a better job? I don't watch American Idol auditions anymore because I swear I can't understand who makes the cut and who doesn't. Once the show starts, I generally agree with Harry and Keith.
6) Ricky tells interviewers that when he was very young, he'd sing in the family kitchen, pretending a wooden spoon was his microphone. Crazy Sam admits to lip synching into a black Magic Marker. When you gave imaginary concerts, what did you use as a microphone? Hairbrush
7) Ricky began working at the tender age of 9, performing in commercials. How old were you when you received your first paycheck? My first full-time, 40 hr/week check came when I was 17.
8) Ricky does yoga to stay in shape. Have you ever tried yoga? Yes. Didn't like. I found it impossible to completely relax in that room full of strangers.
9) Ricky is of primarily Spanish descent, with a little French mixed in. When you think of French cuisine, what comes to mind? pastry