The advertising agency Euro RSCG first presented "The Most Interesting Man in the World" in their Dos Equis beer commercials back in 2006. Five years later, he's still going strong. I admire the success of this campaign and the incremental buzz and sales it has generated for Dos Equis.
And he still makes me smile. Possibly because ...
1) He is a lover, not a fighter. But he's a fighter, too, so don't get any ideas.
2) Sharks have a week dedicated to him
3) He is the life of parties he hasn't even attended
4) He once visited a psychic -- to warn her
5) Alien abductors asked him to probe them
6) His sweat smells like cologne
7) He aced the Rorschach Test
8) His personality is so magnetic that he can't carry credit cards
9) Even his enemies list him as their emergency contact
10) His organ donor card includes his beard
11) He taught his German Shepherd to bark in Russian
12) Police often question him, just because they find him interesting
13) If he were to punch you in the face, you would have to fight off the urge to thank him
Stay thirsty, my friends, and enjoy visiting other TTs.
To find out more about Thursday Thirteen, and maybe participate yourself, click here.