Saturday 9: Waking Up in Vegas
1) As she sings about her night in Las Vegas, Katy wonders if
2) Whenever Crazy Sam visits Las Vegas, she stays at the Paris Hotel and Casino. Have you ever been to Las Vegas, Nevada? What about Paris, France? Yes, and yes. (This makes me sound far more glamorous than I am.)
3) Do you enjoy gambling? Have you had any success at it? Hell yes! I just won $2 in the Illinois State Lotto. Second time this year! (Let's not think about how much I spent to earn that $4.)
4) Las Vegas is served by the RTC Bus Service and the Vegas Monorail System connects many of casinos on The Strip. When was the last time you rode a bus or a train? Every workday I ride the train to and fro.
6) As a little girl, Katy Perry sang nothing but gospel. Do you remember any church songs from your childhood? "Red and yellow, black and white, we're all precious in His sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world."
7) She made her film debut as the voice of Smurfette in The
8) Do you consider yourself a picky eater? No. As long as the food's not spicy, I'm good.