1. What is your favorite spooky song. The one I learned in Kindergarten. "Stirring and stirring and stirring my brew. Ooh, ooh! Ooh, ooh! Tip toe. Tip toe. BOO!" My memory of our teacher -- with her back to us, sitting at the piano bench, patiently playing and singing this over and over until we got it right -- is still so clear.
2. What do you want etched on your tombstone? I don't think I want one. Oh, I'm not forestalling death. I just think cremation or maybe donating my remains is a better way to go.
3. Who is your favorite horror movie villain. The evil Nick Simmons from The Ghost and Mr. Chicken.
4. Have you ever seen a ghost? Nope.
5. Do you prefer gore, thrillers or supernatural movies? I prefer to be thrilled, I think.
6. What is your favorite scary book? Little Leftover Witch. OK, it's not really scary. But it's one of the first "chapter books" I read on my own, and so it holds a special place in my heart.
7. Have you ever had a tarot card reading? Was it accurate? Yes, and I don't recall.
8. Are you superstitious? At times.
9. Have you ever used a voodoo doll? No. Sounds very negative and ugly to me.
10. Have you ever participated in a seance? No. Unless a Ouiji Board counts.
11. Have you ever heard voices when no one was around except you? No.
12. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Kit Kat.
13. What was your most memorable Halloween costume? One year I went as Harpo Marx: curly blonde wig, man's hat and overcoat, bicycle horn. It was fun.
14. Do you like going through haunted houses (not real ones)? Not especially.
15. If someone dared you to spend the night in a haunted house (a real one) would you do it? Hmmm .... I must hear more before I make my decision.