Sunday Stealing: The Twenty-Fiver MemeCheers to all of us thieves!
1. Tell us about something that made you laugh last night. Midnight in Paris. While I may not be a fan of Woody Allen the person, Woody Allen the writer is brilliant, and still very funny.
2. What were you doing at 8 PM last night? I don't remember
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Slathering my skin with Moringa Body Butter from the Body Shop
4. What happened to you in 2006? (Feel free to republish an old post from '06.) I visited my best friend when he was on assignment in Los Angeles and we had a wonderful time! I stayed in a luxury hotel and got a poolside pedicure, took a tour of the movie stars homes and we saw my beloved future Hall of Famer Greg Maddux pitch in Dodger Stadium! It's a dear memory.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Good girl!" My cat, Charlotte, has been quite affectionate this morning.
6. How many beverages did you have today? Three glasses of two different beverages.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Cream-colored handle with white bristles.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? A small Coke at the movie theater (see question #1)
9. Where were you last night? You really seem fascinated with my trip to the local movie theater! See questions 1 and 8.
10. What color is your front door? A light oak/wood color
11. Where do you keep your change? My pennies go into a piggy bank and my quarters are in a beer stein on the kitchen counter, saved especially for the washer and dryer.
12. What’s the weather like today? Storms and 90º.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip
14. What excites you? How graphic would you like this answer to be?
15. Do you want to cut your hair? No. At this very moment, it's a good length.
16. Are you over the age of 35? And 45, too!
17. Do you talk a lot? Yes.
18. Do you watch Franklin and Bash
? I just discovered it on Comcast On Demand. It's fun.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? No, but I know a Stephen.
20. Do you make up your own words? No. I have not exhausted all the previously established English ones yet.
21. Are you a jealous person? Yes. I don't like that about myself, but there you go.
22. What does the last text message you received say? "Gina got a new cat!"
23. Where’s the next place you’re going to? I have no plans for today, which is a luxurious feeling.
24. Who’s the rudest person in your life? The counter workers at the local post office.
25. Are you crushing on anyone that you shouldn't be? I always am!