61. Ocean or pool? Pool. Lakes are nice, too.
62. Fridays or Ruby Tuesdays? Please don't make me.
63. Did you want to go to college? No
64. What did you last time at a mall? Last Saturday
65. Which close friend have you known the longest? The one I imaginatively refer to on this blog as "My Oldest Friend." We met in kindergarten.
66. Why do you like the music you do? Because it has a good beat and it's easy to dance to.
67. Do you read much? Yes
68. Favorite country? I love the USA! So join in the chorus, loud and strong, and sing to the land where we belong. I mean it when I say, "I'm glad to be alive and live in the USA!" (I learned that song in Girl Scouts)
69. What is something you wish you were better at? Singing. I'm completely tone deaf.
70. What’s your favorite album/CD? It changes. Lately I have been listening to Wingspan a lot.
71. What's a good dinner order? Salmon is always good, with a cooked vegetable. Maybe soup as an appetizer.
72. Planes or boats? Are we going somewhere?
73. One rumor that’s been spread about you: Oh, it seems I'm forever sleeping with this or that coworker. If I was getting as much from the boys as they say I am, I would enjoy out of town trips so much more.
74. Who is your newest friend? Tom. He's a coworker I've been mentoring and I find I really miss him when he's not there. He was also very thoughtful when I was in the hospital last fall. (Perhaps if you ask around, someone will tell you we're sleeping together!)
75. Have you ever sat on a rooftop? Yes.
76. Was your last text useful? No. I don't even remember it. Please don't make me check.
77. Favorite soda? Coke. Like most women, drinking it delights me.
78. Do you like yourself? At times
79. The worst weather: Hot or cold? Hot! I really suffer when the mercury rises to 85º or higher.