Saturday 9: How Long
1. Have your discovered a betrayal? If so, did you ask, “How long has THIS been going on?" Yes, and yes.
2. What is the longest line you've ever stood in? Would you do it again? To get OUT of the Ravinia Music Festival. And no, I never want to do it again.
3. Someone has hung a sign around your neck, and you have to wear it all day long. What does it say? "Doesn't play well with others."
4. As the Christmas season approaches, what song is it that you just can't wait to hear? River, written by Joni Mitchell.
5. What Christmas song do you dread to hear? Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer
6. How often do you read the last chapter of a book first? Never
7. Do you have a favorite movie that you just love to see each year during the holidays? Die Hard. It is SO a holiday movie!
8. Do you enjoy winter in the area that you live? Yes. I don't want a warm-weather Christmas.
9. At holiday I think we all show more kindness. In your opinion, is this a “concept” that has value (like money or other tangible things) or does it exist as simply emotion? Why? Well, it is worth a lot of money to retailers. But I also believe it's a simple yet powerful emotion. Chicagoans tend to be happier and more friendly in the winter (and surlier in the summer when it's hot and humid).