1) Since we're not supposed to stop thinking about tomorrow, let's talk about it: What are your plans for Sunday? Nothing on tap right now except grocery shopping. I had an intense Thursday (prep for colonoscopy) and Friday (colonoscopy) and Saturday I've got a lot of running around to do. Sunday I'm happy to take it easy.
3) This song is from Rumours, which has sold 40 million copies. Is it in your collection? Nope. Though I believe all my friends did. It was crazy popular.
4) It was written by keyboardist and vocalist Christine McVie. She was born Christine Perfect, a name that earned her a fair share of teasing when she was a school girl. Do you recall being teased in school? What about? My last name. For some reason, neither of my sisters got ribbed for it. As fate would have it, they both got married, and got new last names. I'm the one who ended up saddled with this sucker for life.
5) Before Fleetwood Mac, she was in a band called Chicken Shack. If you were to order out for a chicken dinner, which restaurant would you turn to? NOT George's! George's is a local coffee shop that serves a little of everything. Last Friday, I impulsively stopped by on the way home from work to treat myself to an early dinner. Fried chicken was the special. I was so happy because I hadn't enjoyed fried chicken in ages. I still haven't. (The rice pudding dessert that was included in the price was good though.)
7) When she found herself making big money, one of the first things Christine bought was a pair of matching Mercedes for herself and then-husband John McVie. If you were handed a check for $1 million, what's the first thing you would do with the money? Take it to an accountant. I want to know if it's pre-tax or after-tax. Sorry to give such an earthbound, boring answer, but I read that the IRS takes 36% of every lottery winner's payday. And then the state get its cut. So before I start spending, I want to know how much I have to spend.
9) Random question: Let's pretend your high school reunion is coming up. Which classmate are you more curious about: the one who was your first date, or the one who was too cool to give you the time of day? To be completely honest, I'm not curious about any of my classmates. BUT since I gave such a joyless answer to #7, I'll try to get in the spirit of the question. The hunk who ignored me. I hope he's still all studly. (But I also hope he shaved off that skinny mustache. It was de rigueur for hot guys back in the day, but today it would make him look like an aging porn star.)