1. Have you been naughty or nice this year? I always think I'm nice, though I'm not sure everyone agrees.
2. What do you want most for Christmas? I just want to love and feel loved with my old, dear friends.
3. What is your favorite Christmas movie? Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol.
4. How many Christmas cards do you normally send out? About 25.
5. Do you still get a stocking? No.
6. What is your favorite Christmas song? It changes. At this very moment, it's Bruce singing "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town." How great to see him on SNL last night!
7. What is your favorite Christmas tv special? I always loved watching Andy Williams celebrate with his family.
8. What is your favorite way to wrap gifts? With tape and ribbon.
9. What do you look forward to most at Christmas? The music. The lights. The gift giving. All of it.
10. What did you do for Christmas this year? It hasn't happened yet.
11. Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe? The list is vast.
12. What kind of Christmas tree do you have? One that's still in the box on the shelf in the closet.
13. Did you take part in a Secret Santa? Nope
14. Did you go to any Christmas parties? I celebrated with my movie group earlier this month.
15. How early do you wake up on Christmas morning? Wow, I don't know. Depends on how late we stay out on Christmas Eve.