1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Nothing. No car.
2. When was the last time you threw up? Mid-December. It was a Monday morning. I was in Beverly Hills, the first to puke in my oldest friend's new apartment. I had a migraine.
3. What's your favorite word or phrase? "What the fu ...."
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? The little kid in the orange jacket and hood, Ken the Maintenance Man, Carlos
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Saying a little prayer for LaLiz
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Riding home on the el, seated uncomfortably in front of a homeless man who made walrus noises with his mouth for no apparent reason
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "That's it for the Gourmet Grill" (I was feeding the cats)
12. What are you wearing right now? My nightshirt
13. What was the last thing you ate? Lean Cuisine Rigatoni
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? no
15. When was the last time you ran? Friday, February 11. I almost missed the train.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Last weekend the Bulls and someone
17. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Boston or Atlanta
19. Ever go camping? yes, and I don't ever need to go again (Kwiz' answer, and it applies)
20. Have you ever lost anything down a toilet? Yes. I swallowed a gold crown. It cost me hundreds of dollars to replace, but there are some things that I simply won't do for money.
22. What is your guilty pleasure? The after-midnight sitcom reruns on the Hallmark Channel
23. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot? No
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Only when I get fountain drinks
25. What did your last text message say? "OK"
26. Are you someone's best friend? yes
27. What are you doing tomorrow? I have a lot of meetings and a shrink appointment
28. Where is your mom right now? At her house
29. Look to your left, what do you see? My green lamp
30. What color is your watch? Today's watch is silver with a deep blue face
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Hugh Jackman
32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? yes
33. Birthstone? Topaz
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through? Go in
35. Do you have any friends on facebook that you actually hate? No
36. Do you have a dog? No, but I wish I did
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Kathleen
38. Have you met anyone famous? Yes. I met Bruce Springsteen in 1981. And in 1982 I hung around by the stage door after a matinee and saw Elizabeth Taylor leave the (then) Shubert Theater, where she and Burton were appearing in Private Lives. She was wearing a big caftan and carrying a parrot in a cage. She certainly was a colorful character!
39. Any plans today? American Idol
40. From whom did you get this? Ms. Kwiz
41. Are you happy? yes
42. Where are you right now? My spot on the sofa
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? That I have to go to all those meetings tomorrow
44. Last song listened to? I fantasize that I can play the piano when I listen to this
45. Last movie you saw? Blue Valentine
46. Are you allergic to anything? Bee sting and morphine (my but that sounds like quite a combo, doesn't it?)
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Roxy flats
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes
49. Are you married? No
50. Is anyone jealous of you? I suspect so
51. What time is it? 7:39
52. Do any of your friends have children? Yes
53. Do you eat healthy? I'm making a renewed effort in this area
54. What do you usually do during the day? Sit at the computer
55. Do you hate anyone right now? No
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes
57. How many kids do you want when you're older? When I'm older? Please! The Baby Ship has sailed.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 54
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes
60. How did you get one of your scars? Like most boomers, I got a vaccination