1. YOU HAVE 10 BUCKS AND NEED TO BUY SNACKS AT A GAS STATION. WHAT DO YOU GET? Chips and the biggest Coke they've got.
2. IF YOU WERE REINCARNATED AS SOME SORT OF SEA DWELLING CREATURE, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? Seahorse.
3. WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE REDHEAD? She who stomps grapes.
4. WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHEN YOU'RE AT A DINER? A burger sounds good, doesn't it?
5. LAST BOOK YOU READ? I finished Till the End of Tom by Gillian Roberts. It was OK. Liked the characters and the setting but there's something disappointing about a mystery when you don't much care whodunnit.
6. DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR? Well, a picture is worth 1000 words.
7. DESCRIBE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED. In spring 2015, I twisted my ankle while running to catch the bus.
8. ROCK CONCERT OR SYMPHONY? LAST SEEN? I saw Sir Paul at Lolla couple summers ago.
9. IF SOMEONE WERE TO BUY YOU A GIFT, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO BE? Airline tickets. I'd love to take my nephew Washington DC.
11. IF YOU COULD USE ONLY ONE FORM OF TRANSPORTATION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Train. I like trains.
12. WHAT IS YOUR DEADLY SIN? None has killed me yet.
14. IF YOU COULD INVENT ONE THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Something like the Jetsons' Rosie.
16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CITY? LAST TIME THERE? Chicago. Friday.
17. WHAT'S THE FIRST WORD THAT COMES TO MIND RIGHT NOW? "Itch." My skin is very dry.
18. WHAT TYPE OF PET DO YOU HAVE? Feline.
19. WHERE HAVE YOU LIVED THE LONGEST? My previous apartment.
20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON THAT SPENT $100 ON YOU? Probably my friend John for my birthday.
21. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BOUGHT? A lilac cardigan with black trim.
22. WHAT WAS/IS YOUR FAVORITE JOB? I worked in new product development for a haircare company. That was a lot of fun, and I won a Clio.
23. WHO MAKES YOU LAUGH THE MOST?
24. WHAT ARE YOU CRAVING? More Coke.
25. WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND? Elvis. (That phrase is a song cue if ever I heard one.)