1) Think of a neon sign you pass by often. What does it say? There an EXIT sign on either end of my hall. Not terribly attractive nor original, but they get the point across.
2) In the video for this song, Demi Lovato spends a great deal of time in the water. When is the last time you swam? Over Christmas in Key West. I swam in this pool every morning.
3) The song encourages us to "look up at the sky." OK, we will. How does the sky look where you are today? Gorgeous. Clear blue, not a cloud in sight.
5) Demi is an investor in the company that makes Texas Tea, a bottled beverage available at Whole Foods. Do you have any tea in your kitchen right now? Yes. I have two boxes of tea bags. They both smell yummy. I like to spoil myself with flavored, fragrant teas.
7) Demi had a recurring role on the show Glee. That show's series finale aired last month. Is there a show that's no longer on that you miss?
8) Fast-growing fast food chain Chipotle reports that their top sellers include a burrito bowl with steak or chicken, salad with chili-corn salsa, and a soft taco. Which of these would you order? I'm not a big fan of Mexican food, but I'll go with the taco.
9) What beverage would you like to enjoy with your burrito bowl, taco or salad? Can I have Dr. Pepper at Chipotle?