Sunday stealing Who Are you? Part 7 – It is Over!
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you: I get up, I go to work, I come home, I am tormented by my cat, Reynaldo. I don't know why I don't just throw in the towel and admit he's smarter and tougher than I am. Don't let his sweet countenance fool you. He always wins in our battle of wills.
85. What is your greatest strength as a person? I am as tough as I need to be (except where Rey is concerned).
86. What is your greatest weakness? Complete and utter lack of discipline.
87. Are you going to run for President in 2016?
88. Are you generally self-contained? Yes, in that I'm independent. But I wish I was more opaque. My heart is on my sleeve.
89. Are you generally organized or messy? Messy, messy, messy.
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at: GOOD -- writing, friendship, caring for critters; BAD -- organization, money management, self control
91. Do you like your neighbors? Do they like you? We smile and say "hi."
92. Are you different in public than you act among friends? Nope. I'm pretty much one size fits all.
94. Where do you see yourself in 4 years? In this spot on the sofa. Though I hope by then I'll have a new sofa.
95. If you could choose, how would you want to leave this world? Like my Grandma did. She laid down on her bed for a nap, read a few pages of a Louis L'Amour western to help her doze off, closed her eyes, and died. No sign of struggle. The book was still on her chest, the glasses on her nose. She was 85.
96. If you had only one week to live, what three things would be bumped up on the bucket list? How healthy am I? What am I still able to do? Need more info before I can answer.
97. What is one thing about you that really stands out? I have dimples. People seem to remember my smile because of the dimples.
98. What three words best describe your personality? Funny, loyal, imaginative.
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you? I hope the same three I gave in #98.
100. What advice do you have to give? In terms of office politics: "What people say isn't as important as what they do."