2) Who was the last person to thank you for something? A coworker. I really delivered Friday, especially when you consider that I was playing hurt.
3) This is from the Backstreet Boys' album Millennium, recorded and released in 1999. Do you remember where you were and what you were doing when 1999 turned into 2000? I don't recall doing anything special that night. I think I was too freaked out by Y2K rumors/conspiracies.
5) The French word for "mother" is "mère." What other French words do you know? "Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble."
6) Mother's Day is a big holiday for card shops. So are birthdays, weddings, and St. Patrick's Day. Hallmark sells greetings for everything from "Congratulations on Your New Job" to "Happy Retirement." Who received the most recent card you bought? I sent a Mother's Day card to my aunt/godmother.
7) Have you put away your winter clothes yet? I really should.
8) Mother Winters used to scold Sam for leaving her dirty dishes in the sink. Sam admits it: as a grown up, she's still a bit of a slob. Do lean toward "neat" or "messy?"
|That's me on the left|
9) To celebrate Mother's Day, Sam is giving away her mother's favorite: Hershey Bars. Would you prefer classic milk chocolate, dark chocolate or milk chocolate with almonds? Right now, I think I'm in the mood for dark chocolate.