Here's a list of all-time great movie quotes I stumbled upon while looking up something else. Instead of using it for my TT, I'm composing a list of my own favorites and then seeing if there's an overlap. (BTW, I did this same subject for a TT back in ... gulp ... 2007. I did this one without referring to that one.)
If you're a movie lover, please be sure to include your own favorites in the comments.
1) "Why, she wouldn't harm a fly." Psycho (1960)
3) "KHAN!" Star Trek II, Wrath of Kahn (1982)
4) "See you, Katie." "See you, Hubbell." The Way We Were (1973) sniffle, sniffle
5) "Yippee kye aye, Mother f****er." Die Hard (1988)
6) "We rob banks." Bonnie and Clyde (1968)
7) "I'm sorry, I'm anal." "That's a polite word for what you are." Annie Hall (1977)
8) "Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?" Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)
9) "Nothing is over until we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?" Animal House (1978)
10) "I''ll make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather (1972)
11) "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain." The Wizard of Oz (1939)
12) "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca (1942)
13) "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind (1939)
Please join us for The NEW THURSDAY THIRTEEN. Click here to play along, and to see other interesting compilations of 13 things.