Saturday, February 01, 2014
Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.
1) What would make tonight a good, good night? Pizza. I have a hankering for gooey, cheesey pizza.
2) In the song, he sings that he's got money and wants to "spend it up." How
much cash is in your wallet right now? $65 and change. I just went to the ATM yesterday to get the $60.
3) The lyrics include "mazel tov," which means good luck or congratulations. What other Hebrew/Yiddish phrases do you know? Meshuganah, ma nishtana, tschotze (and according to spell check, I got them all wrong)
4) The colorfully named Black Eyed Peas include Fergie (born Stacey Ferguson) and will.i.am (William Adams) and Taboo (Jaime Gomez). If you could choose a stage name, what would it be? Julie Andrews or Jennifer Lawrence. Yes, I know they're taken already. But I'd choose a name that's easy to remember and impossible to mispronounce.
5) This song was crazy popular in Canada, debuting at #2 on the charts. Have you ever visited our neighbor to the north? Once as a child, once decades later.
6) When's the last time you laughed really hard? I don't remember the "when" but I'm sure the "who" was my oldest friend. We crack each other up.
7) Who received the last text you sent? Friend/former coworker Tom.
8) Which sounds like more fun -- skiing or skating? Skiing, though I'd be bad at both.
9) Thinking of sports, are you looking forward to The Super Bowl? Not enough to actually watch it. I'll find out who won and see highlights of Bruno's performance over and over again on Monday. And, since I work in advertising, watching/analyzing the commercials feels like work.