Sunday Stealing: The Her Head Is Part Missing Meme
1. What is your most annoying habit? I believe everyone wants to know how I feel about everything. I am learning this is not necessarily true.
2. What habit would you change of your partners? (come on no-one is perfect!) [Editor's note: Not only does it assume you have A partner, but it is written as though you have multiple ones. If you do not currently have a partner or many partners, simply tell us about your last one. BW] He smoked.
3. Horrors or Chick Flicks? Chick flicks
4. What is the most outrageous thing you have done in the back row of the movies? Dozed off
5. When have you lied to get a job? Never
6. What one thing is on your list to do before you hit 30, 40, 50 or whatever significant birthday is next? After this week, when I purchased a new toilet and had it installed, I don't believe there are any more mountains left to climb.
7. Classic or modern films and why? I'm not going to limit myself and you can't make me.
8. If you were a vampire who would be the first person you would bite? Victoria Winters, the downbeat governess.
9. If you had the power to make one thing better, what would it be? I would do whatever I can to help The Puppy Rescue Mission. This group reunites combat soldiers with the companion animals they adopt while in Afghanistan.
10. What makes a great blog? Not assuming that I have a partner and children. (Yes, I read ahead to question #13.)
11. What was the inspiration that brought your blog to the blogosphere? I wanted to create an accurate snapshot of my life at a given moment.
12. What easily ticks you off (puts you in a bad mood quickly)? Assuming that I have a partner and children.
13. How many children do you have? DAMN YOU AND YOUR ASSUMPTIONS!
14. Is there anything you have ever regretted writing on your blog? Nope.
15. What’s your favorite blog post you have written this year so far? One of my entries in an online writing competition.
16. Do you ever enter other bloggers competitions, and have you ever been lucky? Yes, and no.
18. If you could time travel to any period of history what era would you visit? The 1860s.
19. If you had to be genetically modified, would you rather have a third arm, a third leg, a second head or some other modification? I think I'd like a tail. I'd wag it when I was happy and whip it back and forth when I'm pissed.