Saturday 9: Livin' La Vida Loca (1999)
2) The lyrics tell us the girl prefers champagne. When did you last enjoy a glass of the bubbly? It's been years. Since menopause, even a sip gives me a migraine. Too bad. I miss it.
4) Ricky tells interviewers that when he was very young, he'd sing in the family kitchen, pretending a wooden spoon was his microphone. Crazy Sam admits to lip synching into a black Magic Marker. When you gave imaginary concerts, what did you use as a microphone? I stood in front of my bedroom mirror and sang into my hairbrush.
5) Ricky began working at the tender age of 9, performing in commercials. How old were you when you received your first paycheck? 16 or 17. Before that, I babysat and was paid in cash.
6) Ricky does yoga to stay in shape. Have you ever tried yoga? Nope.
7) Ricky is of primarily Spanish descent, with a little French mixed in. When you think of French cuisine, what comes to mind? Quiche.