1. Do you have any Pepto-Bismol in your house? Technically yes, since PB tablets are in my purse and my purse is in my home.
2. Do you have a favorite flavor of vodka? No. I like vodka, but I don't play favorites.
3. Is your backyard big enough to fit a trampoline? ...and then some. No yard.
4. When was the last time you had eggs? I had a hard-boiled egg the other day.
5. How often do you blow dry your hair, and what color is your blow dryer? I blow dry my hair every day. My dryer is purple.
6. Have you ever gone to bed later than three AM? Yes. I've pulled all-nighters for work, but it's been a long time.
7. Have you been to a surprise party before? Yes.
8. What is your least favorite month? Interesting question, in that I didn't realize until this moment I don't have a least favorite month.
9. Have you ever gone to see a movie the day it came out? Nope
10. Do you like movies/books about drugs, and why or why not? My first response to this question is ICK! Though with further thought I recall how much I appreciate Frank Sinatra's performance in The Man with the Golden Arm.
12. Have you ever kept a bag from a store because you liked it? Yes. I don't know why I do, but I do.
13.Was the last thing you drank carbonated? No. It was tap water.
14. Do you own any yellow clothing? No. I look terrible in yellow. Sickly.
15. Last person you argued with. My art director. We didn't really argue. I just yelled at her. I'm not sorry. She doesn't listen in meetings and afterward I have to repeat things for her. I explained the project we're starting Tuesday FOUR TIMES! If I didn't scold her, I know I could look forward to a fifth.