Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sunday Stealing

 Staying Up Late 

 
1. Do you have any Pepto-Bismol in your house?  Technically yes, since PB tablets are in my purse and my purse is in my home.
2. Do you have a favorite flavor of vodka? No. I like vodka, but I don't play favorites.
3. Is your backyard big enough to fit a trampoline? ...and then some. No yard.
4. When was the last time you had eggs? I had a hard-boiled egg the other day.
5. How often do you blow dry your hair, and what color is your blow dryer? I blow dry my hair every day. My dryer is purple.
6. Have you ever gone to bed later than three AM? Yes. I've pulled all-nighters for work, but it's been a long time.
7. Have you been to a surprise party before? Yes.
8. What is your least favorite month? Interesting question, in that I didn't realize until this moment I don't have a least favorite month.
9. Have you ever gone to see a movie the day it came out? Nope
10. Do you like movies/books about drugs, and why or why not? My first response to this question is ICK! Though with further thought I recall how much I appreciate Frank Sinatra's performance in The Man with the Golden Arm.

11. Do you have scrap paper by your computer? I have a pad. Does that count?
12. Have you ever kept a bag from a store because you liked it? Yes. I don't know why I do, but I do.
13.Was the last thing you drank carbonated? No. It was tap water.
14. Do you own any yellow clothing? No. I look terrible in yellow. Sickly.
15. Last person you argued with. My art director. We didn't really argue. I just yelled at her. I'm not sorry. She doesn't listen in meetings and afterward I have to repeat things for her. I explained the project we're starting Tuesday FOUR TIMES! If I didn't scold her, I know I could look forward to a fifth.


 

 

5 comments:

  1. I have a colleague that tests my patience with his scatterbrained disorganization. He relies on me to keep him on schedule with meetings and deadlines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow on #15! I sometimes need things repeated, but not four times. geez! She needs to pay attention. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just have to got at it with someone. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think "Ick" was my first response to that question, too. I am sorry your colleague is one of those who can't listen. What a pain that must be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think very many people look good in yellow. I know I don't. My granddaughter, however, was lucky to get the Seneca skin tone and looks great in it. Ugh. Your art director would make me want to beat my head off the wall.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.