121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye? Yes. My uncle. I was in denial and refused to accept he was as ill as he was.
122. How do you feel about women in politics? Depends upon the woman.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? I hate to sound ungrateful, but I'd rather have the cash.
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about regularly? Current affairs and anything related to the 1960s.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? Yes.
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? Not always.
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance? No.
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? Almost every day. I keep change in my pocket so I can help as I'm able.
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? No. I firmly believe there's nothing down there worth seeing.
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you? No.
131. Can you identify any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for... John Lennon, "Imagine."
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher... Sorry, I got nothing.
C: I could make a film and make you my star... "You'd be a natural the way that you are." I don't remember the title or the artist though.
132. Are you worried about North Korea? No.
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a talk-show host? I'd like to be a talk show host who interviews political leaders
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? Yes
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? Yes
136. Are you looking forward to any dates right now? Vacation perhaps? My oldest friend is coming to town in a couple weeks
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen? I like when the real live actors perform with the animated characters, a la Mary Poppins
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving? I don't drive.
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished? Air travel. We take it for granted, but it's really a stunning achievement.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you? Be smarter and wiser and kinder than I am. I'd love to fall in love with someone I could learn from.