2. What did you think you looked like when you were a teenager? I was pudgy, with zits around my nose and a long, light brown ponytail.
3. Whose advice are you least likely to listen to? Either of my sisters.
4. Tell us about a job that you liked when you were younger. Babysitting. Once the kids fell asleep, I could just eat potato chips and watch TV. And I got paid for this!
5. Would you lie to someone if you knew the truth would end your friendship or relationship? Depends on the lie.
6. What do you have little or no patience for? People who take up too much space with their stuff. As in, why does your water bottle deserve a spot on the bench in the locker room?
7. What is there never enough hours in the day to do? Really scrubbing down the bathroom. Gee, I wish I could squeeze it in. It's looks like such fun.
8. What is the most productive thing that you accomplished in October? Got the cats up to date on their shots/vet trips.
9. What have you always wanted to learn but haven't yet? Spanish. I tried over the summer but got distracted.