1) Crazy Sam is beyond sick of all things Kardashian! What's a topic you're just tired of and don't want to talk about anymore? The Twilight Saga. It seems every time I turn on one of my movie channels they are premiering another sequel or talking to another of the young hot vampires. That Kristin Stewart is especially annoying. Enough!
2) Rod Stewart has been recording for more than 40 years. Do you have any of his music on your iPod/mp3 player? "Maggie Mae," "Reason to Believe," "You Wear It Well," and "Stay With Me." He's become such a cartoon that it's easy to forget how good Roderick once was.
3) Rod Stewart is known for his coif. How much time do you spend on your hair each morning? About 10 minutes. Shampoo, condition, brush. I brush it alot during the day as a nervous habit
4) Rod's first child, a daughter, will turn 50 this year. His most recent child, also a daughter, is 2. How close in age are your children? If you don't have any children, how close in age are you and your siblings? If you don't have children OR siblings, well, tell us what's immediately to your left as you respond to this meme. If you don't have anything to your left ... Oh, hell, I give up! My older is sister is 17 months older than I am, my kid sister is 8 years younger.
5) Which do you prefer -- french toast or pancakes? French toast, please.
6) When was the last time you lost your cool? Don't let his sweet countenance fool you. My cat Reynaldo has elevated getting on my nerves to an art form.
7) Crazy Sam once had a pet hamster she named Bart. Have you ever cared for a hamster or a gerbil? Nope. Just cats, parakeets and a turtle.
8) Are you ticklish? Yup. My underarms.
9) Ouch! You have a headache! What's your go-to remedy? Ibuprofen