· Can you change the oil on a car? No.
· Ever gotten a speeding ticket? No.
· Run out of gas? No. It's not that I'm a careful driver. I don't have a car.
· Favorite kind of sandwich? Ham on wheat, with lettuce and relish and mayo.
· Best thing to eat for breakfast? Eggs Benedict.
· What is your usual bedtime? I'm a grown up. Whenever I wanna.
· Are you lazy? Fuck yeah!
· When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I had a different costume every year.
· Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Allure, Glamour, People, US and O.
· Which are better, Legos or Lincoln Logs? I played with Lincoln Logs at my grandparents' house. Never had Legos.
· Are you stubborn? Yes.
· Who is better…Leno or Letterman? Colbert.
· Ever watch soap operas? No.
· Afraid of heights? No.
· Sing in the car? No.
· Dance in the shower? Isn't this dangerous?
· Dance in the car? No.
· Ever used a gun? Most emphatically no, and God willing I never will.
· Do you think musicals are cheesy? Yes, but I love them anyway.
· Is Christmas stressful? Yes, because I travel. Airports are a nightmare over the holidays.
· Ever eat a pierogi? Yes.
· Major annoyance right now? Bed bugs and the unfortunate prospect of fumigation.