Thirteen popular items at the grocery store. Since I'm not very domestic, I've often wondered if my grocery cart is unique compared my neighbors. So I checked and here are 13 of the most popular items on my local store's website.
I purchase none of them. Either they don't interest me (coffee) or the sizes are too big (I buy my milk by the quart, and there's no way I'm hauling 92 oz. of Tide down to the laundry room).
1. Charmin bath tissue (24 rolls)
2. Chicken thighs (5.5 lb. value pack)
3. Tide (92 oz. size)
4. Honey Nut Cheerios (18.8 oz.)
5. Store brand bottled water (24 pack)
6. Whole milk (1/2 gallon)
7. Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes (192 count)
8. Pepsi (12 can pack)
9. Store brand medium roast coffee pods (80 count)
10. Cage-free large eggs (18 count)
11. Brawny paper towels (8 rolls)
12. Zatarain's Blackened Chicken Alfredo (frozen)
13. Fat-free shredded mozzarella
What about you? I realize that this list is influenced by what was on sale this week. But still, do any of these items land in your grocery cart?
Please join us for THURSDAY THIRTEEN. Click here to play along, and to see other interesting compilations of 13 things.