Thirteen items currently on my shopping list.
1. Coke. Preferably the single-serve 7.5 oz. size.
2. Paper towels. Preferably Bounty or Viva.
3. Skim or 2% milk, pint bottle. Yes, it costs more to buy it this way, but when I buy quarts I end up pouring much of it down the drain when it expires. I hate wasting food. I'd rather have little pint bottles, lined up like soldiers, each waiting his turn.
4. Minute Rice microwave cups.
5. Shout Color Catcher Sheets, so I can wash darks and lights together. (I have a hard time finding these in stores and may have to order from Amazon.)
6. Probiotic capsules. I hope I can find Pearls on sale. They're so easy to take.
7. Which reminds me! I need more Chobani Yogurt cups (also with probiotics). But not peach. I bought too much peach last time.
8. Tall kitchen garbage bags.
9. Hot dog buns. I don't always have them with hot dogs, though. Sometimes I tear them in half and use them as dinner rolls.
10. Gerber Turkey baby food. My cat Connie has a nutritional supplement every day and it melts so easily into the baby food. (Turkey is her favorite, with chicken a distant second.)
11. Salmon fillets, for me, if they're on sale. If not, I guess it's pork chops again!
12. Hairspray. I keep forgetting this. What do you bet I forget again this week?
13. Spaghetti-o's or pinto beans, whichever is cheaper. They both have been specially requested by the local food pantry.
How about you? Are any of these items currently on your shopping list?
Please join us for THURSDAY THIRTEEN. Click here to play along, and to see other interesting compilations of 13 things.