50. What do you spend most of your money on? I spend too much on crap I don't really need. But I can honestly say that the biggest single bill I pay each month is my mortgage/assessment, and my housing costs are very reasonable for my budget.
51. Would you rather visit the past or the future? The past. I know I romanticize it would probably be disappointed, but I'd like to give it a try. (If I could come back if I wanted to.)
52. Favorite clothing store? Carson's. (It might be Bergner's or Yonker's in your neighborhood.)
53. What is the best advice you can give to those who are feeling down? This, too, shall pass.
54. How often do you think about your future? Does it scare you? I worry about getting old and sick. I watched my mom and my uncle go from healthy one day to very sick the next. OK, it wasn't that fast but it was fast.
55. What angers you the most? Bullies
56. When was the last time you got majorly angry? I wasn't happy at work on Friday. We have a new employee (not so new anymore; she started in the spring) and no one is training her and I have to clean up her mess.
57. When was the last time you got really sad? When I realized I was sick on vacation. No fair!
58. Are you good at lying? Surprisingly so
59. What foreign language would you like to learn? Spanish. Usted es un narcisista arrogante, el Sr. Trump.
60. How many languages can you speak and what are they? Just English
61. How often do you go to parties? If you don’t, what do you do instead? Haven't been to a party, or even had a drink, all year. Instead I read, watch TV and fart around on the internet.
62. What books do you plan to read this year? White Collar Girl, by Renee Rosen. Sinatra: The Chairman by James Kaplan.
63. Do you have breakfast every morning? Usually I have something. Slim Fast or maybe some cereal. But I've been having tummy trouble lately.
64. Tell us a secret. "The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time. Any fool can do it. There ain't nothing to it."
65. How many concerts have you been to? Between 25 and 30.
66. Last hug? Amanda. She was suddenly transferred off our account and moved to another -- and, I suspect, toward the door, but I didn't want to tell her that.
67. Who knows you better than anyone else? Nobody knows all of me very well. Different people get different parts.
68. Baths or showers? Yes. Shower most mornings. Bath if I'm going to shave my legs or apply a mud mask.
69. Do you think you’re ambitious? Not anymore.
70. What song is stuck in your head? "Saturday Night Is the Loneliest Night of the Week." It's being played by the band in the background of this Fred Astaire movie I'm kinda watching. It took me a moment to recognize it, but now that I have it's burrowing into my head.
71. Countries you’ve visited? Canada, France, Switzerland (my favorite), Germany, Lichtenstein.
72. What do you most value in your friends? That they take me as they find me.
73. What helps you to sleep better? As I recall, romance used to help.
74. What is the most money you have ever held in your hand? A little over $7000. I had closed my account at Citibank and they were actually going to charge me for receiving my own money by check. This struck me as monstrously unfair, so I took it in cash. I was very nervous as I carried it up the street to Chase.
75. What makes you nervous? Carrying $7,000 cash.