Liberated from Kwizgiver (again ... of course)
1.The Christmas song I can listen to even in June is...
2.Hot Chocolate, Egg Nog or Mulled wine? hot chocolate
3.When do you put your decorations up? Thanksgiving weekend
4 What are you having for Christmas dinner? I don't know. My two sisters are (literally and figuratively) cooking something up
5.What is your favorite Christmas tradition? The Candlelight Service at church. It begins at 11:00 on Christmas Eve and ends at midnight,with all of us holding candles and singing,"Silent Night."
6. Have you ever gone Carol singing? Nope
7. When did you learn the truth about Santa? My parents sat my older sister and I down on the floor of my bedroom one Christmas Eve, read us the "Yes, Virginia" poem and told us. It's nice to think of my folks doing some parenting together. My older sister cried and cried but I kinda knew already.
8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? In a way that's officially CAT-APPROVED.
9. What's the best thing about Christmas? Watching people unwrap my gifts!
10. All I want for Christmas is... Serenity for those I love best