Just because Statcounter tells me these searches are how people found me doesn't mean I was what they were looking for. I also don't pretend to understand why Googlers were searching for these phrases.
1) "Leonardo di Caprio on The Facts of Life" -- Leo was never on The Facts of Life, George Clooney was. But I mentioned them both in a recent TT about Oscar's Best Actor Nominees.
2) "Stephen Colbert's ears" -- This post did recount a weird dream I had about Mr. Colbert, but I made no mention of his ears
3) "Jean DuJardin's teeth" -- This post celebrates Uggie, the true star of The Artist, and includes DuJardin, but I never mentioned the man's teeth
4) "awaiting snow" -- A visitor from Sweden searched for that phrase and found this 2010 post. I apologize for impression I may have left about Americans.
5) "how do corn flakes fall?" -- A visitor from the Philippines asked this. In this recent Sunday Stealing post, I mentioned that I had corn flakes for breakfast. I made no mention of the impact of gravity on this cereal, though.
6) "Aunt Stella Uncle Joe died" -- I understand this one! It's from a once-ubiquitous Colonial Penn commercial that I was very, very familiar with and referenced in this meme.
7) "Robert the Doll" -- The haunted doll I wrote about is a Key West legend and has quite a following
8) "I love him but he embarrasses me" -- That search ended in this post and clip re: "Frank Mills," a song from the musical Hair that includes the line, "I love him, but it embarrasses me to walk down the street with him."
9) "gal paint top" -- I don't know what this visitor from the Philippines was looking for, but they ended up at this post about the painting party my best friend had for his daughter.
10) "Can you talk without a tongue?" -- I'm sorry that Google thought this question could be answered by my post about my cat Charlotte's tongue
11) "happy football" -- Somehow search led to this post about my nephew's soccer team. The word "football" doesn't appear once.
12) "Too bad, so sad" -- This phrase was the title of a 2010 post about Princess Lee Radziwill
13) "The next Pope after Benedict" -- Well, I did mention Pope Benedict in this post about Rick Santorum