Saturday, April 24, 2010
Saturday 9: I Want to Hold Your Hand
1. What do you notice about other people's hands? Clean nails.
2. If someone was nosing around your house, what would you hope they wouldn't see? That my bedroom curtains need cleaning. I just don't have the time, energy or motivation to take them down and wash them, but they really do need it.
3. Do you think that the more stuff you own enhances your life or adds to your burden? Depends on the stuff. I don't mean to be flip, but that's my take. Whether an item is an enhancement or a burden is defined by your outlook and the item.
4. What was the last movie you saw in the theatre? Shutter Island. Loved Leo.
5. What do you have under your bed? My boom box. Oftentimes my cat, Charlotte.
6. What do you think your s/o or best friend would say about what makes you unique? My best friend says it's how much I care about the right things.
7. What's your current favorite TV commercial? It's the Colonial Penn commercial that takes place at a family reunion. Uncle Joe has just died, and the menfolk miss him. Especially his jokes. "Same each year, but I still miss him." We cut to the kitchen, where the womenfolk discuss the widow. "How's Aunt Stella doing since Uncle Joe died?" This commercial was on all day long when I was a freelancer and worked from home, and when it comes on now I am proud to say I can still recite large chunks along with the TV. I'm not alone in this. Click here.
8. Who do you owe a phone call to? I'm pretty caught up.
9. Do you know about my friend's new meme Wednesday Wickedness? Will you give it a try this week just for me? Please? :) How could I miss your plugs? You're a very helpful friend. And yes, I played last week.