I'm thankful that Kwizgiver so generously lets me swipe her material.
2. What do you have for breakfast on Thanksgiving? I see cereal in my future.
3. Do you go to a Thanksgiving parade or watch one on TV? No, but I am watching the NCIS marathon on USA Network. I am thankful for Mark Harmon's blue eyes. And how frankly he acts his age! Just now he told a bad guy who was bossing him at gunpoint to lower his voice because, "Old doesn't mean deaf."
4. Do you serve appetizers, lunch, or snacks during the day? I'm going to try eat responsibly today and save my porking out for the restaurant.
5. What do you wear on Thanksgiving? I'm dressing like a big girl, which means no jeans and real shoes, not tennies.
6. What's your Thanksgiving table like -- do you use special plates/silver/glasses, etc? Do you have a centerpiece? A color scheme? Candles? Haven't seen it yet.
7. Do you serve buffet-style or family-style? What do you have to drink? No buffet, we're ordering off the menu. And, since it's me and John, alcohol will be imbibed.
8. Once you're at the table, do you say grace or a toast or does everyone go around and say what they're thankful for? Since it's ThanksBirthday, as John calls it, he better make a toast!
9. Do you have dessert right after the main meal or later on? Right there on the spot.
10. What do you do with your leftovers? We'll see.