1. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book? Green Eggs & Ham
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? Ann Marie's NY apartment from That Girl. Built in bookshelves, exposed brick, a huge bathroom and a very tiny kitchen.
3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep? 23 hours.
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song? Even Now. That's the insidious thing about break-ups -- they actually have you relating to Barry fucking Manilow songs.
5. Who's your favorite Muppet? Elmo's sister Zoe.
6. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking? Drinking Coke or (worse) Monster all day long at work.
7. What's your favorite website? IMDB.com.
8. What's your favorite school supply? ERASERS! Massive, free-standing erasers, not those little ones on the end of pencils.
9. Who's your favorite TV attorney? Jack McCoy (L&O)
10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles? Colonial Williamsburg last month. It's already been a month! Damn. I was so happy during that trip.
11. What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or junk shop? Does this count? I got an autographed copy of Jessica Savitch's biography for 50¢ at the annual library booksale.
12. Where were you on September 11, 2001? Since our agency shared space with the Israeli consulate, I was evacuated by the Chicago police. I will never forget this. Ever.
13. What's your favorite tree? Redbud. My mom has been nurturing a most delicate one in her front yard for more than 40 years and whenever I see one I think of her. (My Mother's Day reference)
14. What's the most interesting biography you've read? Unwise Passions, the biography of Anne Randolph, the woman at the center of one of America's first sex scandals.
15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food? Shrimp.
16. What's the best costume you've ever worn? I enjoyed dressing as Minnie Mouse. I think the black nose and whiskers suited me.
17. What's your least favorite word? The c word.
18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be? Georgia, so I could listen to Ray Charles singing about me.
19. Who's your favorite bear? Yogi
20. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation. I was born with bright green eyes, yet everyone in my family -- both sides -- is/was brown-eyed.
21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be? I'm sorry, but I have no desire whatsoever to go to Africa.
22. What did you have for lunch yesterday? A baked potato
23. Where do you go for advice? Friends. I've got quite a diverse group to draw from.
24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Thesaurus
25. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving? No and no
Are we going to hook up?