1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? Yes. In reality and metaphorically.
2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be? Right now, it would be to win the lottery. Unfortunately, I forgot to buy a ticket this week.
3. Do you believe in eternity love? Yes. But I think it evolves.
4. What feeling do you love most? Contentment.
5. What feeling do you hate the most? Helplessness.
6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours? Some more than others ...
7. Do you believe in God? Yes.
8. Who cares for you most? My mom.
9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? My friends. I'm very lucky.
10. What emotion do you like to show? Happy, cheerful, upbeat. You know, the rainbow after the rain thing.
11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do? I try to fix it. And if it's not immediately fixable, I obsess and make myself crazy. It's not a perfect system, but I've consistently followed it for decades now.
12. Who do you admire most? Right now, my friend Barb. She's the only one I know who is shrewd, successful AND happy, both professionally and personally.
13. Who did you last chat with in a chat room? It's been years and years. I don't remember.
14. What kind of person do you think the one we stole this meme from is? Thoughtful
15. What color did you use to dye your hair? Nice 'n Easy #107.
16. Why are you doing this meme? Can't sleep.
17. What do you do when you're moody? Dunno. Depends. Sleep. Work. Write. Xanax.
18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married? When I was a kid, I thought 26 was a ripe old age.
19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do? I don't know how to answer because I wouldn't want to know in advance that it was the last day of my life.
20. Who is the person you trust the most? My best friend.
21. Last time you smiled? A few hours ago while chatting about my niece and nephew.
22. What are you listening to right now? Bette Midler
23. Who was the last person you saw in your dream? My friend, John.
24. Are you talking to someone while doing this? No.
25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed? Open.
26. Is there a quote you live by? "Always wear sunscreen." So opens a commencement speech that was really written by Mary Schmich of the Chicago Tribune, not Kurt Vonnegut, and it's filled with good and realistic life advice.
27. Do you want someone you cannot have? Yes.
28. Who always makes you laugh? My best friend
29. What was the worst idea you've had this week? Not exercising at lunchtime. Gave me too much time to dwell and left me feeling undisciplined … and fat.
30. Do you speak another language other than English? No.
To indulge in a little Sabbath theivery yourself, click here.