Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.
1) This song encourages us to "stick to the rivers and lakes you're used to." What body of water is nearest your home -- pond, lake, river, gulf or sea? There's a dirty little creek one town over from my home, and I can see both an awesome river (The Chicago River) and a very great lake (Michigan) from my office building.
2) Have you ever visited a waterfall? If so, please tell us about it. I adored this little waterfall in Hot Springs National Park, AR. I have stood by that railing and enjoyed the view many times. That water flows from natural springs over the rocks at 143º, which accounts for the steam. Hot Springs is a charming town and a beautiful park. I haven't been in years and would love to return.
3) This song is from a CD entitled CrazySexyCool. Which word best describes how you feel today: Crazy, sexy or cool? I refuse to accept that those are my only choices! Though the way I feel right now -- AmbivalentLethargicMessy -- might not be a compelling CD title.
4) The girls in TLC originally began hanging around together in an Atlanta-area hair salon. When did you last sit in a stylist's chair? I have a hair appt. Saturday 3/1 (which is why I'm completing this Friday evening).
5) While she she spent her adolescence in Atlanta, bandmember Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins was born in Des Moines. Do you live in or near the town where you were born? I'm about 35 miles from where I was born.
6) One of T-Boz' recent public appearances was on the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Do you watch any of the popular Bravo Real Housewives shows? Nope. I started watching the Beverly Hills edition because my aunt loves it, but I just couldn't get into it.
7) In the 1990s, band member Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes was romantically involved with an Atlanta Falcons football player. They shared his upscale, two-story mansion. How would you describe your abode (house, cottage, apartment, condo, studio, etc.)? 2BR, 1BA condo.
8) Ms. Lopes was accused of arson when, after the couple argued, that mansion happened to burn down. When was the last time you lost your temper? How did you express your anger? (If it was with a criminal act, you may wish to keep it to yourself.) Drink and yell. Or yell and drink.
9) Today the third member of TLC, Chilli, designs personalized handbags. They cost about $225 each. What's the most expensive thing you have bought recently? I paid about $300 to get my federal and state taxes done.