2. When was the last time you took a "me" vacation Last April I went to the TCM Classic Film Festival in Hollywood. It really rocked my world. I'd love to go back in 2020, but my niece is getting married and I don't know that I can afford both.
3. How many telephone numbers do you have? Three: home, work, cell.
4. If you could fix one thing in the public school system, what is the one thing you would do immediately? While preparing the local high school for the book fair (Q1), I've been appalled by the condition of the girls' bathroom by the cafeteria. It smells musty, there are water bugs, and the latches on the stalls are hanging by loose screws and prayer. How can those girls possibly feel confident and loved on their way back to class? I would like the school board to quit asking for more money for a new swimming pool (to make us more competitive within the conference) and instead spend more on fresh paint, boric acid (for the bugs), new windows, etc.
5. Are you a big tipper? Better than I used to be.
6. Do you watch reality shows? I like Braxton Family Values, about Toni and her sisters, on We-TV.
7. Who is your favorite sports team player? If you don't know the answer, you don't come here often.
|#44 on your scorecard, #1 in my heart: Anthony Rizzo|
8. If you could travel in a spaceship to any planet, which planet would you like to visit and why? I know the moon isn't a planet, but I'm still choosing it. I want to see that flag, up close and personal.
9. When was the last time you sat in a church? About three weeks ago.
10. Are there any aspects of blogging that annoy you? Sure. There seems to be the perception that memes like this one and Saturday 9 are a subscription service and we meme mistresses are somehow bound to respond to suggestions. If someone doesn't like our questions/themes, they shouldn't criticize. They should just not play.
11. When someone follows you on their blog or subscribes to your Facebook page, do you automatically follow and subscribe back? No. I try to be a good social media citizen, but I don't feel obligated.