Saturday, September 12, 2009
1. If everyone liked each other, what would we complain about? The weather
2. If you were most powerful person in the world, how would you use that power? I would somehow get everyone to listen, really listen, to each other … and themselves. I think much of the silly talk that becomes dangerous and divides us would evaporate.
3. If had exactly one year to live, what are the three things you'd want to do before you died? Fall in love, have lots of sex, see as many Cub games (both at home and on the road) as possible
4. If you could change one thing about the world, what would that one thing be? Insecurity and depression would make us more attractive. (Borrowed from Broadcast News)
5. If you could take one thing back, what would that one thing be? I once said something very mean to someone. It left nothing but scorched earth between us and I'm very sorry.
6. If you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would be the three other things you'd bring with you? My iPod, some kind of generator to recharge it, and a generous supply of books
7. If the internet didn't exist, would the quality of life go up or down? Down, because productivity goes down.
8. If a million dollars fell off a back of a truck, would you keep it? I'd like to think I wouldn't ...
9. What is something you said, something you stole, something you did wrong? "The thing of it is," a few moments of happiness, and see #5.