3. We are going into New York City for the weekend. Where do you want to go? I'd take my own personal Jackie tour. My all-time idol spent most of her adult life in New York, and I'd love to visit her haunts.
• 1040 Fifth Avenue (her home for decades)
• The Russian Tea Room (her favorite lunch spot)
• Grand Central Station (which she saved from the wrecking ball)
• The Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir in Central Park (where she jogged)
• A Broadway show and a late dinner at P. J. Clarke's (her regular night out)
|Read about her Grand Central Station preservation efforts here|
4. You are going to night school. They offer courses in writing short stories, painting, piano or guitar lessons, simple home repairs, baking, and gardening. Which do you pick (or make up one of your own) and why? Short story writing. I write for a living, but I deliver on assignments and it's never fiction. It would be fun to use different muscles.