1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? A little over a week ago, before I met our new and rather "feisty" (I said charitably) client. It went better than I thought it would.
2. What was your last alcoholic beverage? More than a week. My tummy has been bothering me and booze is not a wise addition.
3. Who can you trust? I am blessed with quite a few friends I trust.
4. Where was your first kiss with your current significant other? In my imagination, since Mark
Harmon doesn't know I exist.
5. Favorite Band? The Beatles, of course.
6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? I find myself daydreaming about retirement. While I hope and pray it won't happen for another six years, when I can afford it, I'm surprised to find myself looking forward to it.
7. Do you like anyone? No. I'm a mean old curmudgeon. OF COURSE I like people!
8. Do you know anyone who is engaged? No.
9. What's your favorite number? 7
10. Who was the last person to make you cry? I don't recall. I'm not much of a cryer.
11. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes, I was a Girl Scout for seven years. I enjoyed sleepover camp in the lodge and in tents, but I despised daycamp.
12. When was the last time you cried? See #10
13. What is one thing you miss about your past? My waist
14. What is one thing you've learned about life? That there is so much more to learn!
15. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes. It's a very human, if not altogether admirable, emotion.
16. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably
17. Has a friend ever used you? Yes. Though the term I'd use is "misused."
18. Has anyone recently told you that they like you more than as a friend? Not recently
19. Who was the last person you drove with? A cabdriver
20. What are you looking forward to? Church and lots of sunshine