Saturday 9: (Amazing) Just the Way You Are
Thanks to Smellyann for the song suggestion
2) Bruno says he takes inspiration from a variety of musical styles -- everything from rock to reggae to hip hop. What kind of music do you listen to most often? Pop
3) Bruno's uncle was a professional Elvis impersonator, and as a little boy Bruno also performed on stage as the King. When you picture Elvis, do you think of early rock'n'roll Elvis from the 1950s, Technicolor Hollywood Elvis of the 1960s, or the rhinestone jumpsuit Elvis who performed in Las Vegas? I love all phases of The King, but young Elvis is my favorite.
5) Bruno is touring all over the country this summer. What's the last concert you attended? I saw Streisand last October. It was a terrible time in my life -- my mother's final illness and death -- and I'll always be grateful one of my girlhood heroines gave me something to look forward to.
6) Unlike some other stars, Bruno doesn't demand a lot of luxuries on the road, but he did admit to TMZ that he insists Wet Wipes be provided for his dressing room. If you could ask your boss for anything, anything at all, to make your workplace more comfortable, what would you request? I have a lot of complaints about my job, but the company I work for is aces in this regard. They even brought us all hotdogs and Cracker Jack this past week to celebrate the Crosstown Classic (when the Cubs play the White Sox).
7) Rumors are flying that Bruno might become a judge on American Idol. Are you an Idol fan? Do you watch any of the other "talent search" shows -- The Voice, America's Got Talent, The X Factor, etc.? I used to love Idol, but I didn't really watch this year because Nikki and Mariah arguing and being all "mean girls" gave me a headache.
8) Bruno is an unapologetic cigarette smoker. Do you smoke? Have you quit? Or did you never start? Now why would a boy with such glorious pipes smoke? Bruno, stop it! No, I've never smoked.