I SIMPLY DON'T GET
This is one of those times when “it’s not you, it’s me” is completely accurate. I realize the 13 things I list here are all enormously popular and have brought countless people joy, but I just don’t like them.
2. Everybody (but me) Loves Raymond
3. Star Wars
4. Lord of the Rings
5. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
6. The 3 Stooges
7. The Food Channel
10. Any wine I’m supposed to drink warm
11. The Auto Show
12. NCAA Basketball and “brackets”
If you’re fond of one of these 13 items, please don’t bother defending it. I won’t get what you say anyway. When it comes to these things, I’m hopelessly out of step. Instead, answer this question:
scratching your headand asking, “huh?”
PS Sorry I didn't play along with this week's theme. I'm just a rebel, I guess.
Include your link in the comments and I'll add you here:
1. Ornery's Wife shares ways to live healthy
2. Hit the road with Nicholas
3. Anthony North shares the secrets about men
4. Sandee takes us around the Blogosphere
5. Malcolm shares some gems from his DVD collection
6. SJR takes an affectionate look at her favorite cop shows
7. Firefly Mom takes us back to the 1980s
8. Chelle has a LOVE-ly TT
9. Nicole Austin went off to a convention and shares tales, and photos!
10. Sandy Carlson shares an inspirational TT
11. Journeywoman goes househunting for her dreamhouse
12. Janet's TT is in fabulous taste
13. Lost Hemisphere features the work of his favorite photographer
14. Random Moments tempts us with "eye candy"
15. Bethany features intriguing images
16. Joyful Days has an important TT for those with little ones
17. Dane Bramage has some big plans
18. Claudia's TT takes us out into the garden
19. Lori's TT is very, very wise
20. It's All Good built her TT around the letter B
21. Crushed Glass has a seasonal TT
22. Ivanhoe's TT is all about friends
23. Lisa's TT is brought to us by the letter M
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants