Friday, April 11, 2008

I turn my back for a moment and IT ALL FALLS APART!

I went out last night instead of flipping back and forth between the Cubs game* and American Idol. And look what happened!

Michael Johns was voted off!

PEOPLE! What's up here? There was nothing wrong with his version of "Dream On." And I'm still a-swooning from his rendition of "It's All Wrong, But It's All Right." I don't think he belonged in the bottom 3, much less sent packing!

Idol is now bereft of eye candy. I'm so sad!

*They won, sweeping the series. Hey, hey! Holy mackerel! No doubt about it! The Cubs are on their way!

4 comments:

  1. This was a real head-scratcher for me, too.

    Stunned. I'm stunned. I even voted a buncha (like 20) times for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me tell you! I about passed out when they said he was voted off! I kept saying, "No, no, it's a joke. It HAS to be a joke." Who the heck am I supposed to drool over now? Besides, being absolutely HOT, the guy rocked! This is wrong - very, very wrong! Did you see the expressions on everyone's faces when it was announced that he was going home? This is wrong, I tell you!

    By the way, if you are interested, I'd like to invite you to a new Sunday photo meme all about animal photos. The premier sign-in post is open now at camera-critters. I'd be thrilled if you would join!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur...he was HOTT...I don't really watch the show, but I'd been tuning in just for a look-see of that fine young man, with the rockin' vocals, but, now I suppose I can go back to my regularly scheduled programs....Now, I hope the little Irish gal wins it. (Since you obviously watch it, you can keep me updated!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I totally agree ! I thought he did a great job with that song and it Definitely was inspirational despite simons opinion! I am hoping DAvid Cook wins now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.