Before reading the questions: Pick 5 TV Shows you like. They can be past or present. Hint: pick shows that you are REALLY into. Hey! no peaking at the questions! List them:
1. Mad Men
2. That Girl!
4. Kate & Allie
5. Sex and the City
1. Who is your favorite character in 2? Ann Marie, our heroine
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1? Horrible Harry Crane, the media buyer
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4? The one where Kate sticks up for Allie at the risk of losing her job. At first Allie appreciates it, but as she endures hearing Kate tell the story over and over again, she resents it and loses patience. This resonates with me because I suffer from a bit of "Kate-itis."
4. What is your favorite season of 5? The ones where Miranda is falling in love with Steve the Bartender.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3? Dave (sigh) and Maddie
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2? I don't understand the question, but I guess Don's relationship with Ann crusty old father would count as an "anti-relationship."
7. How long have you watched 1? Since the beginning
8. How did you become interested in 3? I fell madly in love with David Addison/Bruce Willis. (And remain so.)
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4? Susan St. James as Kate
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5? #1
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3? Wow, I don't know. Both shows have/had snakebit production schedules and took/take unexpected hiatuses.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? Kate
13. How would you kill off any character in 5? I'd let Steve's mother die a peaceful, natural death. She is suffering from dementia and I think it would be a blessing.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work? It would be hard, because the Blue Moon Detective Agency is in LA and Kate and Allie are New Yorkers.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple. Peggy and the new copywriter, Michael Ginsburg. (I'm betting this happens before the season is out.)
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5? I'd have to say 3 because of Agnes DiPesto, the receptionist who answers the phone in rhymes.