1. What were you doing at 1:11 am on 1/11/11? I was high above Duval Street in the La Concha Hotel, watching Key West welcome the new year.
2. Did you watch the New Year's Eve hoopla on television at midnight or did you make your own hoopla? Both. We had a delicious dinner, listened to live music at a wine bar, and then headed back to the hotel before the clock actually struck midnight.
3. I know this is a tired meme question and really should be retired, but can you tell us just ONE of your New Year's resolutions? I know this is a same old/same old answer, but I'd really like to eat better, lose weight and get healthier.
4. What was the one greatest lesson you learned in 2010. The Beatles were right all along: "Pride can hurt you, too."
The oil spill.
6. If you could have just one thing in 2011, what would it be? I'd really love to ...
7. Pick and age: 20 or 11. Which one was best for you and why? 11. My parents began giving me freedom to go places with my friends, and it was heady.