2. A song you hated once but now love. "Rocket Man." I used to think it was oblique and over played. Now it reminds me of the olden days.
3. Do you remember your first CD? I'd already purchased it twice, and scratched it twice, on vinyl.
4. Has your music taste changed much since childhood? I'm more open now. I used to dismiss Sinatra as a relic, like white gloves and rotary dial phones. Now I appreciate him as a singer (and actor). The man was a genius.
5. Favorite genre? Pop
6. What’s a genre or style of music that you just don’t understand? Classical. It alternately bores and annoys me.
7. Do you have a process for listening to music, such as listening to the instruments more than words? I love the sound of the vocals.
8. What’s your favorite thing about your favorite song? "September" never fails to lift my spirits.
9. Do you have a favorite decade for music? The 1960s.
10. Can you play any instruments? No.
11. Do you remember your first favorite song? It was a Halloween/witch song from Kindergarten. "Stirring and stirring and stirring my brew. Woo woo, woo, woo. Tip toe. Tip toe. Tip toe. BOO!"
12. What was the first concert you ever attended? Bobby Sherman. I was still in grade school. He had fabulous hair and good teeth. Don't judge me.